Don’t let your professional marketing image be negatively affected by an amateur looking snapshot. You are a professional…your portrait should be too!
Let us help your company make a good first impression.
Our executive headshot portraiture will improve your marketing image for business cards, newsletters, websites, social networking, sales staff portraits, and advertising.
Your marketing portrait should be professional, classic, and timeless to put your best face forward to your new and existing clients.
For many business owners and professionals, you have a network of contacts online and offline – and when it comes to those online, some know you best by your photo or avatar! It needs to reflect your professionalism, unique personality and individual style, as you use your photo to build recognition and relationships with others on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, just to name a few.
We are located in Roseville CA and serve business professionals in the surrounding Sacramento areas. We offer both studio and outdoor business portrait sessions.
Visit our Portrait Gallery to see how we can
enhance your professional image.
Our Professional Promotional Business Headshots, Executive
Portraits, and Staff Photos Are Perfect For:
- Financial Advisors
- Insurance Agents
- Doctors and Medical Office Staff
- Politicians and Lobbyists
- Any professional who uses their image for client contacts and/or advertising
Why should you choose Hansens’ Photography for your business portraits?
* We are well versed in the art of flattering posing, and we will use this expertise to bring out your best.
* We never expect you to “strike a pose” undirected! In group portraits, artful posing creates visual interest, adds balance and harmony, and gives each subject individuality.
* Our business portraits and corporate photography incorporate subtle backgrounds, simple props, and artistic use of space to emphasize the subject and remove visual clutter.
* For a truly finished look, we retouch and artistically enhance every image. We call this process “digital mastering.”
* Retouching includes skin softening, removal of blemishes and fine lines, and basic body slimming. There is no additional charge for this service. Artistic enhancement includes color and contrast adjustments as well as adding our own artistic interpretation to the images.
* Although we do alter the images to affect their mood, we strive to keep the digital artwork realistic for a natural but refined look.
Visit our Executive Portrait Gallery to see how we can enhance your professional image, then contact us to schedule an appointment at our studio, or schedule a time for us to travel to your office.
Your conference room, lounge, reception area or extra office can be a convenient portrait studio where we’ll set up and take publicity portraits of anyone whose photo is, or should be, appearing in brochures, press kits, speaking announcements, Annual Reports, newsletters, web sites, or business cards.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help your business.